Transform the image & efficiency of your business
An OfficeFront Virtual Office provides a reputable, prestigious office address to impress customers and prospects added to a professional team to answer inbound telephone calls. Its a perfect solution, to a start-up wishing to portray professionalism or a large multinational wishing to have a presence in another city or country.
OfficeFront is a premium, yet economical Virtual Office provider, with a reputation built on serving businesses/professional firms of all sizes. Financial and operational benefits, as already experienced by our large and loyal client base.
What's included in an OfficeFront Virtual Office
- UK, EU and USA business addresses with mail forwarding.
- Registered office hosting (as and when required).
- Personalised call answering in your company name.
- Call patching with calls announced.
- Message taking & forwarding.
- Meeting room hire UK, EU & USA.
- Various additional business services.
A Virtual Office is a revolutionary way to operate a business, whether a start-up or already established, where physical office space is actually not providing a benefit to the business. Equally, those companies wishing to have an additional presence in another location, be it a city or country, can benefit.
- Business Address (with Mail Forwarding) — A quality address is imperative. Clients & suppliers are more comfortable working businesses that seem to be in a professional business environment.
- Telephone Answering — A personalised number matching the business address location, answered by a small team of trained receptionists further enhances the service level offered to callers.
- Meeting Room Hire — Meeting clients at the company’s ‘own’ office address completes the experience…
… yet all without the cost of a physical office.
Your office in London, the UK or in the heart of Europe’s busiest cities…
From around 1% of the cost of the physical office space, you can; with a Virtual Office.
With offices in prime locations worldwide* OfficeFrontprovide everything needed to have a business presencewherever desired.
- London or other UK Office Address
- Standard post forwarded to your address on a daily basis
- London or other UK Telephone Number
- Call handling (including);
- Calls answered in your company name by your own team of 3 receptionists
- Calls announced before connecting and messages relayed by email and/or SMS as desired
- Call forwarding to your landline and/or mobile phone
- Message taking service for those who do not wish to have calls connected
- Out of hours personalised voicemail service with 24-hour remote access
You can take only a telephone answering service or a business address only, if you wish. In addition, we also offer as part of our virtual office features;
- Fax to Email Automated Service
- We provide you with a fax number and your faxes arrive as an attachment in your email inbox
- Registered office hosting
- Post opening, scanning and emailing to you as soon as received by us
- Useful for those wishing to receive their post on the same day as received by us.
- Local, Non-geographic, out-of-area and International telephone numbers
- Low cost Local, National, International & Mobile call charges
- Complete office setup
- Fit-out, furnishing, telephone systems, IT solutions, websites and other set-up activities
– When dealt with, the envelope is taken, the address is struck through with a marker and your destination address is then scribbled onto it and then it is dumped back in the post box, hoping that the PO will be kind enough to redeliver.
– The letter is just thrown away and when you ask if it was received, the answer is “Oh, so sorry, we never received it, damned Post Office, they are useless and lost it”. Actually, the PO lose very few letters.
– A visitor arrives at the address looking for you. The place they have come to is a back room of a basement garage or the back room of some dingy office. A great presence for your company!!! Oh, yes, you said that you don’t really expect anyone to come, nor do you expect much post. If only 2 clients or suppliers per year do come, how much business may you lose?
– The visitor asks after you, the service provider has no real systems with which to know much about you, so they say “Oh, they just get their post sent here”. Great for business confidence. The client goes elsewhere
– Anyone Googling your address will immediately see the poor quality of “your” business premises. Not very comforting when looking for a supplier or client.
– Registering with HMRC, Banks etc is very difficult as they have a look at where you are operating from. The accommodation addresses are known and not looked upon favourably.
Whereas a professional Virtual Office provider “gives”
– Receives your post daily and immediately deals with each letter
– All envelopes received for you are collated and placed in a new envelope, properly addressed and with a suitable 1st class stamp. Your chances of receiving them the next day is almost guaranteed
– Visitors to “your” business address are received by a polite, trained receptionist, with information systems to be able to confirm that this is indeed your business address.
The visitor is asked “Sorry, he/she is out, did you have an appointment?, “No?, sorry I will let him/her know that you called” and a message is emailed or texted to you advising of the visit. A professional presence for your business, even if only 2 times per year.
– Anyone Googling “your” address will see a quality office building portraying a feel of doing business with people of a certain standard.
– Registering with HMRC, Banks etc is easier as these organisations all recognise the quality service providers as they know that only those who have passed strict ID checks etc will be accepted as clients.
So, the question is what do you and your business wish to portray to the world?
An actual example of how the difference can make the difference.
An enquiry was received for a mail service. We quoted for our service at one of our prestige centres. The caller was quite dismissive that we were out of our minds and that he could get the whole year for what we quoted per month. We tried to explain the difference, yet he was almost rude in his explanation that all he needs is an address and that the price difference was verging on ridiculous.
So we didn’t get his business.
Two months later, we received an order from the same person via our website. As the person had a fairly unique name, the sales team recognised him as the man who had been so adamant that we were wrong. The order was not processed and after two days the man called asking why he hadn’t heard from us. We explained that we thought it was a joke and had not done anything more.
He had forgotten that it was us he had derided before and progressed to tell us that he was leaving another service provider because that service provider had not carried out their duties properly and had caused him to be declined for VAT registration and lost a potential supplier at the same time.
We didn’t want to upset him further by saying “Well, we told you so” so we didn’t mention that he had called us before.
|Serviced Office||Virtual office||Home|
|Office Space||Expense||No Expense||Cheap|
|Telephone answer||Poor||Professional||If you are there|
|Faxes||Wait by desk||Arrives on your mobile||Sit by desk|
|TOTAL||Expensive, tied to desk with poor communication.||Mobile, looking good, productive & quids in!||Cheap, looks poor and dangerous.|
So, the question is… work from Home, a Serviced Office or a Virtual Office?
The Home Office can be very pleasant, pop out of bed and start working. In principle this sounds easy and very cheap to run. The serious downsides are that you are constantly at work, your clients and suppliers perception of you is that of a small home business. Cold callers may arrive and disturb your family life. Overall, what seemed like an efficient and cost saving idea turns into a headache.
A Serviced Office gives you one location with a few services. It is a little bit like a multi-vitamin; many vitamins but not enough of any one to be really of use. Yet very costly.
The Virtual Office can give you all of the office services and every element of the service that you take is a full component, not a cut down version. Ask yourself if you need to be sitting in an expensive office or would you be better off going out to see your clients or suppliers. Is it worth paying hundreds or even thousands for unproductive floor space? Save about 90% off a serviced office by getting a Virtual Office service. Did you know that most commercial managers in the large banks don’t have an office? They work from home or are visiting clients.
Work where you want, we’ll do the rest
OFFICES & GROWING